Saturday, November 30, 2013

30 Days of Thankful ~ #30

Yes, 30 Days of Thankful made me stop each day and remind myself of things that enrich my life. I am thankful for keeping my commitment to myself to write every day during November. It made me more aware than usual of the many layers of goodness and joy that make up this little life of mine. It forced me to see the flower in the vase, not the dust on the table. Some days, that is tough to spot. Bad looms larger than good, but no matter how small, there is good in every day.
It's not that happy people are the thankful ones. Thankful people are the happy ones.
And, now....I am thankful for turning my calendar tomorrow to the wonderful, full month of December and all the love, joy, happiness and Christmas cookies it holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment