Friday, November 1, 2013

30 Days of Thankful ~ #1

I had already decided I was going to use my blog in November for "30 Days of Thankful". Each day I am going to find something, big or small, in which to be thankful. Logically, I should have started with something big, like my family, but I am starting with something different.
My friend is very creative. She can sew and create most anything. I still use a lined pad and a pencil for my daily list of: "Go", "Do", "Call". It's old school, but I like it. There is something about crossing things off the list that makes me feel accomplished. This afternoon, I opened my front door to get the mail, and there was a bag hanging on the knob. Inside was this adorable cover for my lined pad. Clearly, it is for the month of November and is a constant reminder to me to be thankful and grateful. My friend loves to drop things off and run. She would make a good ninja! She is covert in her operation and you never catch her. You only find a lovely and unexpected surprise at your front door.
Today, I am thankful for her, her friendship and my lovely gift that will remind me all month to be thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment