Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Humor

"Every survival kit should include a sense of humor."
In this journey down the road of life, it seems to me, having a sense of humor is not only important, it is vital to your survival. We all know life can be challenging and difficult. Situations present themselves daily that can be so frustrating, you can almost cry...or you can laugh. Laughing is a salve for almost anything. Not that it fixes the problem, but it helps you get through the initial sting. I love to make people laugh and I am drawn to people who make me laugh. I don't mean joke tellers; that can be annoying. I mean people who can come up with the snappy one-liner that instantly turns your mood around. Finding the humor in situations, much like finding the good, can help us see it's not so bad. Or, it is bad, but it could be worse! Try a little humor on ~ one size fits all.
I am thankful for humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment