Sunday, May 1, 2011

Humor

"Every survival kit should include a sense of humor."
Often I wonder, when I am long dead and gone, what will the babies remember about me? Will it be that I was always around? Will it be that I cooked awesome dinners for all of them? Will it be that I loved and supported them through all their life adventures? Among all the things they may remember, I truly hope they remember I had a sense of humor. Being silly is highly underrated! People are not silly enough, in my opinion. Silly can sustain you in a way that other things cannot. In this picture, we are all being silly ~ well, except Abigail. She is being ~ well, Abigail. She has the deadliest of looks that says it's her way or the highway. She is not out to please you, but to be herself. I hope she looks back at these faces she made when she way young and realizes, she was the silliest of us all!

1 comment: