Thursday, May 19, 2011

OC Wine Trolley

I am a person who always needs to have something to look forward in my life. I happened upon info about this OC Wine Trolley that runs in Old Town Orange on Friday nights. I looked into it and found out they stop at 13 or 14 restaurants. You don't get off the trolley, but people from each restaurant come out and offer you samplings from their menu. Not only that, along the way, you get to sample five wines while someone on board discusses their tasting points with everyone. It only holds 26 people and they are sold out 4 or 5 weeks in advance.
I was on a mission to put together a Girl's Night Out on this trolley. Within less than twelve hours, I had sold all 15 of the open seats for June 24th. Sometimes it's good to have Biggsuzi as a friend! I am calling it "The Fab 15" and it promises to be a night to remember! At least I hope I remember it!! :) Look for my review after 6/24.

1 comment: