Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Self Promotion

If you look at the right side of my blog, you will find that I have added blogs that I read and follow. You may find some of them interesting. I am hoping that people who read my blog and have one of their own, will do the same and add me to their list of favorite blogs. In this age of information coming at us from every direction, it is nice to share what matters to us. Everything I write may not interest you, but it may interest someone you know. Sharing thoughts can be a powerful tool for coping with this busy world. Finding out you are not the only one who feels that way can be like lifting a weight off your shoulders. Someone once said that Facebook is really only for two things: bragging and bitching. If you scan most posts, they do seem to fall into these categories, but occasionally, I find it to be otherwise. People share fears and concerns about friends and family. Others offer thoughts and prayers as they reach out to show someone they care how they feel. With all of our differences, we humans are also very similar in our daily struggle to find joy and meaning in our lives.

1 comment: