Monday, May 9, 2011

Grown Up Kids

I have often said, when it comes to our children, we don't get to write the script for them. It is one of the hardest parts of parenting because we want what is best for them and we think, as their parents, we know exactly what that is. I have always said that what I wanted for my two children was for them to be happy, productive citizens. Looking at this picture, I can confidently say this has been accomplished! HA! Actually, they are both pretty great people. I enjoy their company and they make me laugh. I love watching the two of them tease and harass each other, knowing full well, when the chips are down, they can count on each other to be there, no matter what!! I also know, I can count on them to be there for me. Lucky us.


No comments:

Post a Comment