Monday, May 16, 2011

Maddy Magic

Look closely. Can you read this note? A couple of weeks ago, I was taking the kids to the park for a picnic. Jack was finishing up watching a show on TV and I was at the computer. Maddy (age 6.5) came in and asked me how to spell "grammie". She then proceeded to write down something and handed me this paper. It says, "Grammie, let's go!" I plan on hanging onto this little treasure for a long time. Maddy has learned so much in kindergarten, it amazes me. Yes, it's not a perfect note, but she got her point across perfectly. She was excited and wanted to head out on our adventure.
When I picked her up from school today, she informed me that the bonus spelling world is aquarium! Are you kidding me?? I am thankful that I could spell check it when I wrote it here! I am so blessed to be along for this journey that is her life. Soon, she'll be teaching me a thing or two. Wait, scratch that ~ she already has!

No comments:

Post a Comment