Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Day...Your Way

As the saying goes, the only thing constant is change. Most people fear and avoid change, but I tend to embrace it.
It is with great pleasure and excitement that I announce my new business venture, "The Day...Your Way". This is a "Day of" Coordinator to help you with your special day. I think with the internet and ability to find information so easily today, most people like to plan their own events, be it a party, birthday, wedding, etc. The trick is to be able to enjoy your actual day. That is where I come in and help. I become your eyes and ears the day of your event so you can turn off your cell phone and be a guest at your own party. I will coordinate the set up, food, entertainment and clean up. I will keep things on your time schedule and make sure your guests walk away saying, "Wow, that was really a great party!"
I also want to help people with bereavement receptions. I think a loss of a loved one is such a stressful time, it would really help to have someone for a few hours to coordinate the food, flowers and guests. Unless you are tied to a church that has a bereavement committee, you are usually on your own in trying to get through a very difficult day. Coordinating the reception is the last thing you want on your mind. Again, this is where I can help.
You can email me at thedayyourway@cox.net to get additional information and pricing. If you don't have a need for this service right now, please keep it in mind for the future. I also am happy to pay for referrals. You can become a fan on Facebook and help spread the word as well.

"At every party there are two kinds of people - those who want to go home and those who don't. The trouble is, they are usually married to each other." ~Ann Landers

No comments:

Post a Comment