Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Faces










These three pictures made me laugh out loud yesterday & I couldn't resist sharing them. First, Pa was being very silly with the Dr. Laura head. Something about that woman's tiny head on his big body caused me to run for my camera! Next is Baby Abbey cuddled up with two of her favorite things, Pa & his cell phone. Why do kids LOVE real cell phones so much? I have tried to buy each of the three kids toy, but real looking cell phones, but none hold the fascination of the one in Pa's pocket of his tee shirt. The last picture is one of "the looks" Abbey gives. I mean this girl can give out the "stink eye" look like a pro. She lets you know, in no uncertain terms, that she's not buying whatever it is you are trying to sell her! I laugh every time she does it.
Simple daily pleasures, folks, simple daily pleasures! Don't overlook yours.

1 comment: