Saturday, September 14, 2013

Workout

I slept terribly last night, tossing and turning, constantly waking up. Each time I woke up, I remembered the alarm was set for 6:05am so I could go for a long run before it got too hot. I started to make a mental list of excuses for not going. It was easy to find reasons for not lacing up the shoes this morning and yet I did.
I was rewarded with a cool breeze and loads of other walkers/runners/dog walkers along my route. I love that little nod you give each other acknowledging, "Hey, you're out here too. Good for you!"
Any pace...any reason...just keep putting one foot in front of the other. You will be rewarded with a feeling of well being and peace. It's amazing the solutions to problems I come up with on a run.
Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment