Monday, December 3, 2012

Callie Girl

Who are you & what are you doing in MY house??
It's hard to believe that, last year, on this date, I didn't know Callie existed! She has become such a big part of our family and daily routine. The kids love her because, at nine pounds, they can pick her up and haul her anywhere they choose. Mostly, she tolerates it with an occasional growl thrown in for good measure! Even my husband, Mr. Anti-Dog, himself, enjoys her. He calls her "the little girl". He also accompanies us on our final walk of the evening (she gets 2 or 3 a day!) because it is dark. Looking back, I see we have had some good talks that, without Callie, probably would not have occurred. Another positive side effect to being a dog mom.
Her Adoption Birthday is this month, and, yes, we ARE having a dog party! As my daughter-in-law to be calls me, Crazy Dog Lady! Crazy never felt so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment