Thursday, November 24, 2011

Turkey Trot

I have always wanted to do a Turkey trot on Thanksgiving, but have not made it to one yet. Last night I said I was going to run my own Turkey Trot and the girls said they wanted to run with me. In true Jack style, he proclaimed, "I don't like turkey!!" I figured they'd forget about it, but, no they asked right away this morning about when we were running.
So, first we stretched a bit in the driveway.
Then, off we were!! Running the mean streets of North Tustin!

Abbey walked/ran, but held her own. She is determined not to be outdone by her older sister!

We even "ran" from their house to my house and they made it the whole way, with Pa following us in the car in case someone got tired. It was the best Turkey Trot EVER!! Here I am with my beautiful "medals". Love Maddy's headband!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment