Sunday, November 13, 2011

Five Years Ago

Cleaning out my desk, I discovered this little gem of an email from my daughter dated five years ago today. My husband, aka "Pa", watched the kids one day a week so Amber could work. Anyone who knows him will tell you, Pa is an awesome grandpa. However, he does not run a tight ship. He prefers to just hang out with the kids, do what they want, when they want and how they want. This, surely, is one of the reasons they adore him.
For reasons unknown at the time, I printed and saved this funny email. It seems fitting to share it now. Five years later, Maddy is potty trained and Jack no longer wishes to be held 24/7. Our family even has an additional member we didn't know would make it all so complete. The lesson is, what sometimes seems to be a huge issue or problem, generally works itself out over time, whether we worry about it or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment