Friday, November 18, 2011

Happy Ending

This blog is a P.S. to my blog dated November 10th. If you read it, you know that I had a terrible day because I lost both the charms from my Nike Women's Half Marathons. To say the least, I was inconsolable. Whenever I told someone new the story, I started crying again, even days after it happened.
One charm was actually found at Starbucks, a miracle to say the least, but this year's never turned up. I am happy to report that my wonderful son, who has a heart as big as his body even if he works at hiding it, went on Ebay, found the necklace, entered the auction, won the auction and presented me with an early Christmas present yesterday. Now, this charm represents a whole lot more than just a half marathon. It represents love and caring and wanting to make someone happy. It means so much. Thank you, Tyler!
Oh, and, I put both charms on a much better chain! Lesson learned!

No comments:

Post a Comment