Saturday, September 11, 2010

What's Going On?

When people ask you, "What's been going on with you?", do you often think your answer sounds boring and humdrum? I mean, here's my latest rundown to answer that question. Let's see...I've been working on expanding my business base for my event business. I lay in bed at night thinking of ways to make it bigger and better and get more clients. Last night I went with my husband to get his haircut and then out for a bite to eat. This morning we went to the bank and got coffee before Maddy's first soccer game of the season. Afterwards, I went to look at sofas with Amber and then to the grocery store. I am in the middle of helping St. Paul's Church with their big fundraiser evening that's coming in two weeks. The fall craft show I am producing now has 35 vendors in it. We are building a guest house in our backyard so that Mark's mother can live in it. We have been meeting with plumbers, electricians and masons to get everything scheduled. I am taking a cooking class next weekend with a girlfriend.
What I would rather answer is...We just got back from Europe where we spent three weeks traveling about and seeing the sights. While we were away, our master bathroom was remodeled completely and is just as I imagined it would be. I have been asked to appear on the Today show next month to talk about easy, yet perfect party planning. Oh, and my darling husband FINALLY won the lottery he's been throwing money at for ten years.
A girl can dream, can't she?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment