Sunday, September 26, 2010

I Got You, Babe

The kids helped me put out Halloween decorations this morning. The one pictured is definitely one of their favorites. It moves, lights up and plays the 1967 Sonny & Cher song, "I Got You, Babe". They play it over and over and over again. I bought this the day after Amber and Sean got married because I thought it was so funny that they were a bride and groom, albeit a dead bride and groom! That means we have had it for seven years next week. Now the next generation is enjoying it. Even funnier than the decoration was listening to Jack, riding his bike outside singing to himself his own version of the song. It went something like this ~ "I got Pa to hold my hand. I got Pa to be the man. I got Pa babe!!" Yes, Pa is "the man" to all of them. Lucky him!

1 comment: