Sunday, September 19, 2010

Costco

I am convinced that Costco puts something in the air ducts in their warehouses that causes you to spend at least $300 every time you enter. Why else would I find so much stuff in my cart that was not on my original list? Surely I can't be that easily swayed to pick up the set of three flameless, flickering candles that would look lovely on my mantle. Do I really need eighteen scrub sponges at one time? How long will it take to use that many? Will I feel so rich in sponges that I will prematurely toss out the old one, knowing there are plenty more under the sink?! My husband loves Costco, but we have a rule...he is NOT allowed to go alone! It is a dangerous and costly adventure. He contends that we are saving so much, how can you not pick up 12 cans of tuna? I contend that we probably only need two cans, why shell out extra dollars to save a few cents? It is an ongoing "discussion" between us. In the end, nobody wins....except Costco!!

No comments:

Post a Comment