Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Bra & Bananas

So, our local Target just installed an entire section of fresh foods. I am not sure how I feel about this. First, while waiting in line today, I realized that it is going to take a lot longer to check out with people buying so many food items. Bah! I also realized, how funny it is to see a bra and bananas in the same cart! I'm in sales. I get the concept of, once they're in the store, sell 'em everything you can, but this is kind of crazy. The combination of options really is very amusing - tampons & tacos, a football & fruit, a hat & hamburger. See what I mean? Not only can we shop for just about everything we need at Target, we can also get a good chuckle at the item combinations in people's carts. I might just go in and put two really obscure things in my cart to see if anyone notices. It's almost like doing stand up comedy, don't you think? I wonder if I can buy bananas and a YELLOW bra?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment