Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Feet




I guess I have feet on my mind more these days because of running. With all the miles I am racking up, mine should probably hurt more than they do. I have ugly feet. Are there really any PRETTY feet? I haven't seen many.


Anyways, to make my ugly feet a little better, Amber and I went to the most interesting nail salon. They specialize in painting your toes in these intricate designs. I can hardly describe how many different things they paint on toes. It took us ages to decide what to have them do on ours. They have designs by seasons and we wanted something "Fall-ish". Check out the pictures and see what you think. We can't wait for next month with all the Christmas designs. We even sat there and thought of something for every month next year. It is not cheap, but it lasts an entire month! I may have to wear open toed shoes all winter just to show them off!!!

1 comment: