Saturday, October 24, 2009

Ok, Readers...Identify Yourself!!!

I have been noticing that people are actually reading my blog and I can't tell you how pleased that makes me, however, no one is leaving comments except my daughter, Amber. I asked some people about this and they said it was difficult or confusing or you have to register...whatever!! I am a dinosaur and don't know much about computers. Thank God for Amber, my IT wizard!! She has promised to change the comment portion so you can easily post a comment without an account or signing in or anything. I would love the feedback and comments. Even if you disagree with me or have a different point of view, it would be interesting to hear from you...whom ever you are...you silent blog readers!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Choose anonymous to comment under and you should have no problems!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete