Saturday, January 4, 2014

A Challenge, You Say?

I always like a good challenge and I found this idea on Facebook and thought it was pretty darn clever AND doable!! Every week you drop money into your "Challenge Jar". The idea is you put in $1.00 on week one, $2.00 on week two, $3 on week three, etc. At the end of 52 weeks, you have $1,378.00!!! This just proves, once again, that taking small steps can make BIG differences in your life. So often, we look at the big picture of any problem or challenge and feel overwhelmed with it. Breaking things down into smaller steps makes its success much more possible.
I have even made my cute little money challenge holder and dropped the first dollar into it. Every Friday of 2014, I plan to do the same thing. I think I will keep it on my nightstand as a constant reminder for each week.
Are you up for the challenge??

1 comment: