Thursday, January 9, 2014

Girl Child

 Last year, my kids informed me (I guess they had a discussion among the two of them) that I am no longer allowed to post old pictures of them on FB or my blog. So, in lieu of a photo, I offer up these motivational signs for my daughter on her birthday. This last year, she has totally transformed herself. What it really boils down to is, she decided after three kids, born very close to each other, she was making herself and her health a priority. I am so proud of her and her continued pursuit of this healthy lifestyle. Watching her, inspired me last year as well.
That we love her, goes without saying. That we admire her, needs to be said. Juggling all the balls in the air (work, kids, schedules, marriage, friends and more) is a tough job. It's kind of like running. Some days are easier than others. In the beginning of her running, she'd ask, "When does it get easier?" Back then, I struggled to give her a good answer, but now I think I have that answer. It doesn't get easier. You just get stronger.
Yes, kind of like life...

1 comment: