Sunday, March 9, 2014

Go Team!

I am not sure what the level of involvement for most grandparents is, but we pretty much live and breathe these kids. This was a hockey game for Jack in the morning. We grabbed a quick bite to eat and ran off to his baseball game. I have a Master's Degree in cheering from the sidelines. I yell for the team and cheer especially loud for this beautiful boy that is my joy.
All the grandkids are all getting older FAST and will soon pick friends over Grammie and Pa. I need to capture as many moments and memories on my heart as I can, to cherish for later.
I want them to reminisce when they are adults about the crazy lady screaming on the sidelines of the swim meets, the hockey games, the soccer games, the baseball games. "Oh, that's my Grammie. She's loud, but she loves us!"
It's okay. I can own that!

No comments:

Post a Comment