Thursday, August 29, 2013

Post Script to MW



I needed to add these photos of my "adventure wounds" ~ black and blue marks, banged up knees and a purple toe. There is a song by Train that says, "These bruises, make for better conversation. We all got bruises." I have written this blog for almost four years and never before have I had so many readers, comments, likes, and encouraging and kind words sent my way. Thanks for reading the saga.
"You have 3 choices when bad things happen to you: You can let it destroy you, you can let it define you, or you can let it develop you." 
My hope is I am still developing...
Kevin was right...I should have said "NO!"

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for a wonderful travel log. After my mom passed away 1 1/2 years ago, we were driving home from Oregon and passed Mt. Whitney. I told Tom I wanted to climb it for my 60th birthday. Even though it "was the worst day of your life" I still want to try this adventure. Want to come along?(HA HA)

    ReplyDelete