Saturday, March 10, 2012

Small But Mighty!

When Abbey and I spend time together, she always has A LOT to say! This kid remembers everything so you have to be careful what you say and do around her, even in passing. She will likely bring it up to you months later...in detail!!!
Things she said to me this week:
"I am going to live right by coffee so I don't have to drive so far to get it."
"Mommy skips the red lights sometimes."
"Jack was being so inappropriate!"
"I can do this by myself. Don't help me."
She may be the littlest, but she is a force to be reckoned with to be sure. Smart and sassy may be a challenge at four years old, but it will serve her well in adulthood. I can't imagine anyone talking her into anything she doesn't want to do. She has a clear idea of right and wrong and on which side she stands. She rarely wavers. Some adults could take a lesson!

No comments:

Post a Comment