Sunday, March 4, 2012

My Weekend

My weekend consisted of: dinner out (Peppino's great Italian), watching Jack's t-ball game, running five miles, taking the kids to see The Lorax, out for lunch, baking something yummy, a homemade lunch of chicken salad sandwiches, Facebook, Pinterest, MANY walks with the dog, picking up dog poop in a tiny baggie, a bottle of better than average wine, a few craft projects that I love, talking with friends on the phone, wondering if I can accomplish everything that is on my list for the week, arguing politics with my husband, reading a great motivational running book, getting a Starbucks reward postcard in the mail, playing Words with Friends, and more things that I can't remember due to age!
Here's the thing....my life is SO boring! It is nothing exciting, or interesting, or exotic....it is my life and it suits me just fine. As my husband loves to remind me...people would kill to have your life. HA!! Only boring people, I think!!



No comments:

Post a Comment