Monday, March 2, 2020

Just $5!


I have been known to offer my opinion or ideas on a variety of subjects. Sometimes these opinions are not solicited, but many times they are. I am older, been around the block as they say, and know a little bit about a lot of things. I have had many jobs in my lifetime. I have been many places. I have a creative side that likes to make things. Although I can’t draw or paint, I’m a force with a glue gun! I love telling others about great restaurants, places and events that are memorable for a number of reasons. I love to hunt for a bargain. I like to take the time to share the good parts with people. I strike up conversations with strangers in line, much to my best friend’s annoyance!  I have been known to even offer these strangers suggestions as well. I have often said, jokingly, that I would like to be the “$5 Answer Woman”.  Here’s how it would work. You come to me and ask me a question, ask for a recommendation, ask for my ideas. I will give you an answer, an idea, or my suggestion and you pay me $5! Doesn’t that sound amazing? With today’s prices, I am probably selling myself short at five dollars, but I want satisfied customers! I want returning customers that come back for more answers! Much like ladies of a certain profession, payment must be received before services are rendered! I will accept cash, check or Venmo! Maybe it's a little like Google or Siri, but how often do you ask them something and are not happy with their answer? This way, you get a real, live person! I can see it now, at your service, the famous $5 Answer Woman!! How can I abbreviate that on a personalized license plate!?!?

Got five bucks? What’s your question??


1 comment:

  1. I want all your recipes for cheap but delicious meals!!

    ReplyDelete