Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Who Knew?

Starbucks introduced an even larger size for their cold drinks called "trenta" back in 2011. I like to order my black iced tea in that size, as it lasts me pretty much all afternoon. Last week, someone told me that a trenta cup holds an entire bottle of wine!!!!! I was skeptical until I found this proof myself. What a concept! I mean, it's a good idea to recycle, right? So, when I finish my iced tea and pour wine in the cup, it's like I am helping to save the planet. One cup at a time!!
Do you think anyone would notice if I have it on the sidelines of the ball field? Will it just look like REALLY dark tea??? Hmmmmm....not that I would ever do such a thing!! Wink! Wink!
Thanks, Starbucks!

1 comment:

  1. haha That's just awesome! Learn something new every day! Love it. :-)

    ReplyDelete