Saturday, January 10, 2015

Texter Failure

I couldn't have said it better myself! I am a lousy texter! My kids say I ask too many questions at once and they find it amusing to reply with only one "yes" or "no"  which leaves me wondering what question they answered! I am sure it is a generational thing.  They LOVE to text and, I think, choose it as their mode of communication rather than actually speaking with another human!! I need facial expressions. I need voice inflection. I need human contact of some sort.
I know I have blogged about this before, but I really hate to text and resort to it only because I know my kids want me to text. I want to be modern and with the times. I don't want to be left in the dust of new technology. I want to be that "cool grammie". I am not sure how successful I am at achieving this.
If you have an opinion....call me!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment