Sunday, July 13, 2014

Variety

Many people crave sameness. They are happy to work at the same job, day after day, week after week and year after year. Not me! I love the variety that comes with being an event planner. My office right now is housing items for THREE events at once! To many, this is crazy and much too scattered to be work, let alone any fun. Even I admit that having three parties really close together can be a challenge. My lists have lists! And yet, I seem to pull it all together and create some happy and memorable times for people. I am always flattered when someone hires me. It shows they have confidence in my organizational skills as well as my creativity.
I am a small business. America was built on small business. I try, whenever possible, to work with other small businesses in the area. I believe that when people do a good job for you, you refer them to others. When you have limited funds for advertising, referrals are the backbone of your small business. I appreciate every single person who passes my name along to someone else. In an era when people are quick to criticize and slow to complement, it makes the referral even sweeter. It means you left them happy ~ a job well done. What could be better?
 Biggsuzi


No comments:

Post a Comment