Sunday, December 22, 2013

Happy Adoption Birthday

Two years ago today, we adopted Callie from a shelter in Irvine. I kept thinking about getting a dog. My husband said NO! My daughter started sending me photos of dogs in the shelter. No...no...no...YES!! OMG, she is so cute! I wonder if she is a sweet dog! Let's go and find out! It truly was the best Christmas present ever. Thanks, Amber, for giving me the push I needed.
She could have been trouble. She could have eaten my shoes. She could have not been potty trained. She could have been mean to the grandkids. Instead, she was (is) a really sweet dog that has enhanced my (our) life in more ways than I can count. I don't care if you call me "Crazy Dog Lady". I love her and she loves me. Sounds like a perfect relationship! Don't be jealous!
Happy Adoption Birthday, Callie Girl! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment