Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Best Dressed Dog

Last week, on a run, I happened by a garage sale. Usually, I am not one who has any interest in garage sales and/or people's castoffs, but right up front in the driveway, I saw a display case. As I ran by, I yelled, "Are those dog collars?" The lady told me YES and I said I'd be back after my run. Most people who say they'll be back never show up, but I did. I even brought one of Callie's collars to use for sizing. Irene, a delightful and creative lady, owns a business called "Bark! What's in your closet?" She lives close to my house.
She let me pick out fabric for all the holidays I wanted and even sent me a few samples from which to choose. You can see Callie sporting her new summer collar (watermelons), not to be confused with her patriotic (stars) one that she'll be wearing for the 4th of July! She already had Halloween, so now she's covered for Christmas, St. Pat's & Valentine's Day. Am I leaving anything out??
Check out Irene's Facebook page if you are interested in spoiling your dog like I do. It's called "Bark! What's in your closet?" She even makes dog clothes and leashes. Now, clothes are where I draw the line...well, except maybe a Halloween costume!!!
Yeah, I know....DOG LADY!!!!
Biggsuzi

No comments:

Post a Comment