Saturday, February 2, 2013

Sick Bay

This past week has seen many people in our family down with the flu...BAD!! I am a terrible nurse. What do you mean you don't feel well? Get up and go to work...or school...or wherever you're supposed to be!! I like to be left alone when I am (rarely) sick and I try to give others the same treatment.
Ask my kids. When they were young, if you weren't throwing up, off to school you went. Amber still reminds me of the time she vomited in the hallway at school. When I picked her up, her first words were, "I TOLD you I was sick!!!"
I don't mean to be heartless. I just want everyone to be well and happy and regular! NOW!!!
Here's my advice: Drink loads of water & wash your hands often. And if you get sick, call me when it's over!!
aka Heartless

No comments:

Post a Comment