Monday, April 9, 2012

My Dog & Me

We went for a long bike ride at the beach yesterday, and I kept seeing people with these cute baskets on their bikes. I told Mark I wanted one and that I thought Callie Girl would love to ride with me. Mr. Practical, dream squisher, look to what bad can happen, said the dog would NEVER stay in the basket. I reluctantly agreed with him because, whenever we encounter another dog, person, bicycle or motorcycle on our neighborhood walks, she is, shall we say, less than gracious?!?! She starts barking, racing toward them, ready for a fight!! Someone has forgotten to inform her that she weighs 8 pounds, not 80!!
So, the dream went from a simple $20 basket to a bit more expensive. We found the Nantucket Bike Basket complete with the cage at REI. It is so darn cute and she looks adorable sitting in it. There was a 20% coupon going on AND hubby let me use his dividend money from last year. Now, that's love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment