Saturday, October 22, 2011

Blog Neglect

I think I am guilty of "blog neglect" lately. I have been really busy (excuse) and not very inspired (who's reading it anyways?!) and I have been lagging on my posts. Some days I have so much to say and other days...nothing! I guess my blog is a metaphor for my life....sometimes inspiring and sometimes, downright boring! We all live mostly in ordinary time and I figure, why would anyone want to hear about my ordinary time. I need to write exciting, inspiring, and interesting things. I want to acknowledge the important occurrences, not the bland. Some days I feel my life is better than many. Other days, I think it sucks and don't want to document its suckiness! Maybe, by me acknowledging these two things, I can make you feel okay about your life. Good days or sucky days, we are all in this together. There may lie the true joy...


No comments:

Post a Comment