Saturday, August 6, 2011

Go To Snack

I used to make this snack for my family when the kids were young all the time. Somehow I had forgotten about it and haven't made it in ages. To give you an idea of how long it's been, I have never made it for the grand kids and Maddy's almost seven!! That is about to change! All it takes is three ingredients that are most likely in your pantry and refrigerator already ~ Triscuit crackers, cream cheese and salsa.
Take a cracker, dab it with a little cream cheese and then top the cream cheese with a bit of salsa. Done!! The down side is they do not keep well and can't be made ahead of time. The up side is that they are usually consumed before they make it to the serving platter!
Try it and let me know if your family likes it as much as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment