Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I Am A Promoter

I admit it, I LOVE to promote things. I love to sell ideas and concepts and things to other people. I am starting to promote the next boutique that I will be producing in October and it just gets me so excited. I love telling people about it. I love helping people with products they have see a better way to market the product. I love the energy and enthusiasm it takes to get other people as excited about something as I am.
My daughter HATES to sell or push anything. If we are driving in the car and a client calls, she tells me later how much she hates "that voice" I use to talk to them. I remind her that "that voice" has made me a lot of money in the past and, hopefully, will continue to do so.
It boils down to the fact that we all have different gifts. I think the biggest challenge for a parent is to help your child discover their gifts and then guide them to develop those gifts. As adults, we must continue to use the gifts we have and never stop discovering new ones. It keeps us young, our minds sharp and life interesting ~ sounds like a winner to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment