Thursday, December 11, 2014

Christmas Card

 Best part of Christmas for me is the sending and receiving of cards. I have been torturing kids for two generations with my hair brained ideas! This is the first year that the grandkids didn't want to cooperate!! When did they become so stubborn, opinionated and unbending?!?!? Oh, wait, that sounds a lot like me!!
The irony of it all is, after taking about two dozen photos to try and capture this one for the front, I ended up using the VERY FIRST ONE I took!!! That gave me a good laugh after all the struggle to get the shot.
Here's the inside. It was taken on our annual family camping trip to Convict Lake. It is a fun, family time that brings a smile to everyone's face. Good for capturing a photo of the kids! For full disclosure, I have to admit, Pa was fishing at the time this photo was taken of the kids and me. Through the magic of photo shop and a little editing, he is miraculously in the picture with all of us, even standing barefoot in the stream! HA!
I often wonder how many people turn my card over and check out the back. There is usually something extra to see. This year it is a shot of my three loves, again, looking happy. Their joy is catching. I highly recommend grandchildren. They are the best part of my card....AND of Christmas!!
P.S. Jack told me the tape tore off his moustache!! Who knew 8 year olds had a moustache!!
There's always a back story to my cards....and I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment