Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Notes

 I often write about my grandkids, but, frankly, they are a constant source of hilarious material for my blogs. I had an appointment today, so Pa picked Abbey up from school and, apparently, attempted to do homework with her. Clearly, she did not appreciate his style. If you need interpertation of this note, it reads:
Papa you suck!
This one is also pretty easy to read. Think like a kindergartener who phonetically spells words and you can probably figure it out. It reads:
Fine, I will just wait for Grammie to come back.
I love the fact that the only correctly spelled word in this note is Grammie!! I guess I rate!! With Abbey that is a sliding scale that can change from moment to moment. Give her what she wants and she is your biggest fan. Tell her no and you...well, you suck!!! So there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment