Friday, August 14, 2015

Time with My Friend

 
 My Texas friend was in town and we planned to have breakfast together. Then, inspiration hit and I suggested "an adventure" instead! We went to the best nail salon in the OC that my daughter discovered several years ago. They don't just paint your toes, they turn them into works of art! There are literally 1000s of designs from which to choose. It can be a bit overwhelming. My friend wasn't sure what to get and then I suggested the University of Texas "hook 'em horns" insignia. Boom! Perfect! Football season is about to start and they have season tickets. I think she'll be wearing open toed shoes to the first few games!!
I am her crazy friend who always has adventure ideas and pushes her to come along. She is my grounded, faith-filled friend who makes me think and be a little kinder. Time and distance does nothing to dampen our friendship.
What would we do without each other??

No comments:

Post a Comment