Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Easy = Yummy

It's October 1st and even if we are about to have another heat wave of one hundred degree temps, I want to think about fall and making soups and baking yummy things. Trying new recipes and pulling out old favorites are all part of the fall season leading into the holidays. The house smells divine. The kids enjoy being my "official taste testers". I just love it!
People sometimes don't believe me when I give them this simple, two ingredient receipt for pumpkin muffins. All it takes is a box spice cake mix and a small can of pumpkin. THAT'S IT!!! No eggs, no oil, no water. I have been making these muffins for several years now and they are moist and yummy, I promise!! How? I don't really know, but who cares? The results are yummy and one you can even feel good about gifting to others. I like to put some in a basket and wrap them in a fall dish towel. Two gifts in one! Such a quick and easy way to brighten someone's day.
Life is hard. These muffins are easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment