Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Saving While Spending

I like to spend money. The only thing I like even more that spending money, is saving money on the things I buy. I am queen of coupons, bargains, and more. Ordering lots of things on the internet, I rarely pay shipping or full price. Before I "pull the trigger" on an order, I Google the name of the business along with free coupons. Nine out of ten times, I will find one and save 20% or more.
This week's big score for me was at Walgreens. I made my photo Valentine cards through their website last week, but couldn't find a coupon that would apply. I was disappointed, but instead of placing the order, I held out and checked each day to see if one had been posted. Sure enough, this morning they offered 20% + 40% my order!!! For 20 cards, instead of paying $20.00, I paid $8.28!!! I've already had them printed, picked them up and addressed the labels. They were cute to start, but at this price, they are positively darling!!!
I like to save money, but I also like the hunt and victory of saving money. SWEET!

No comments:

Post a Comment