Thursday, May 28, 2015

Sibling Rivalry

Sibling rivalry has been around since the bible (think Cain and Abel, Joseph and his brothers). These days, it falls into ~"She keeps touching me!" "She's on my side!" She won't put the iPad in the middle of us so I can see too!" "She took the last sugar cone!" Much of the same exasperated words spoken by generations when you live in a house with two or more kids.
However, every once on a while, you walk into a room to witness a sight like this one. Two sisters, engrossed in a TV show, one lying on top while the older one holds her up. Daily annoyances forgotten temporarily. Just hanging out peacefully for a short while.
I am just happy it lasted long enough for me to capture it on my camera!
Proof that sibling love can shine through sibling rivalry every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment