Friday, October 1, 2010

Which Are You?

"Be a fountain...not a drain"
This quote was on some one's Facebook page this week and I have been thinking about it for days. Isn't it nice that something worthwhile can come from Facebook rather than, "I had a burrito for lunch."? Someone put this out there because it spoke to her and how she'd like to lead her life. I read it and couldn't stop thinking about it. The words stuck with me and made me think about keeping my attitude positive and open. The truth is, good breeds on itself and bad breeds on itself. Whether we like to admit it or not, our thoughts become actions. Life happens to all of us. The difference is how we choose to deal with it. The good news is, we can always keep trying to be the people we want to be. My goal is to be as awesome as my grand kids think I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment