Thursday, March 10, 2011

Let's Party!

OK, I admit it! I LOVE to plan a party. I love combing magazines, the Internet and TV shows for ideas and inspiration. While some people cringe at the thought of giving a party, I can feel my heart rate quicken and the creative juices start to flow. Pulling out that clean, lined tablet that will be used for lists and time lines gives me a feeling of excitement. I never doubt that it will be less than wonderful and fun for both the guest of honor and all the other attendees. One idea leads me to another idea and I am off and running. Putting all the pieces together and making them fit is my idea of fun. Making people smile and say, "That was just the way I'd hoped it would be!" is the greatest complement I can receive.
So...I guess this makes me a Party Girl! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment